Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Women's Caucus for Art, San Diego is Social Networking!


Women's Caucus for Art - San Diego is READY for Social Networking! I know they are because I am getting them set up.

Together we can expand the WCA blog from one that hadn't had a post in two months, to an interactive environment where artist members and the art-loving community can see what we are doing.

We can only do this together.

Artist members, do you have a blog? Great, start posting on this site too!

Contact Laura Jean Thompson for access to this blog and you can post on here too. If you have a Blogspot blog this is easy to do. Just copy the HTML code from your post in the edit post field and paste it into a new post on the WCA/SD blog. Yay! Double exposure for you for free!

Don't have a blog? Go start one now! I recommend Blogspot because it is free and easy to use. Make a blog and just start posting. Post your art, your life, your awards, your gripes - whatever - just start posting.

When you have a blog, contact me, Jaime Lyerly, to get the Blog listed on the WCA/SD and my own blog. More promotion without much effort. Good for you, good for your fans.

Art-loving non-members. Thanks for visiting this blog! We promise to make this a place where non-members can see what is going on with this very active chapter of San Diego community-based artists.

Connect with us!

WCA/SD is now on Twitter. I made this account for any member who wants to try out twitter but doesn't know where to start. Contact me for the password.

We are also a group on Facebook and LinkedIn. A little bit for everyone!

Feeling overwhelmed? Just start with the blog and go from there. I will be running a workshop on Social Networking and Blogging for Artists after I return from my study abroad trip to Japan and China.

Until then, happy art-making and social networking! ~ Jaime Lyerly

No comments: